Thread: PIPBOY 2000 Clues button

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded

PIPBOY 2000 Clues button

Hi to everyone, Im new here and playing F1/F2 just started modding thoose games too and I have had some issues that I am not able to find out how to solve.

Thing is I just made a few changes on the HUD, a clear ammo bar, screen and left and right bars, with F1 no problem on finding the .FRM and then I just made a copy on the art F2 folder, seems with the name and HR_... gains priority with the HR patch and uses it first.

Next thing I wanted to do is to repair the pipboy "clues" button (just aesthetics) but I can not find the file.FRM

Seems if anyone can give me the file name.FRM, path, or the way to extract it will solve it and will be great!!

Thanks a lot!

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    Hey, sadly I have no idea about the file.frm, but I'd love to test out the mod in the current state. Was looking for a F1 mod that would do just right that (cleaning up the UI).
    The War Has Changed, And With It, There Is No More Air Conditioning London... - Mark Smith

I've been around First time out of the vault
    Total Downloaded
    I think you posted this in the wrong forum. You want to post in the "new" NMA.
    This one here is the old archived forum that is pretty much dead.