Thread: Map of Chernobyl?

I like turtles. Still Mildly Glowing

Total Downloaded

Map of Chernobyl?

I'm working on a project and I need an extra-large (preferably larger than 2 megapixels) map of the Chernobyl exclusion zone. I can't seem to find anything on Google that fits my needs (it's all maps of Ukraine as a whole, sometimes Belarus) but I was wondering if anyone on NMA had it.

Thanks in advance.
    If you think I'm trolling, I'm usually not. These are my genuine opinions. I don't care if I come off as a Bethesdrone or some crappy CoD fanboy. I'm neither. More importantly, it's annoying and, frankly, offensive when I'm compared to such horrid creatures.

ORDER OF QUALITY
    FNV > F1 > F2 > F3 > FT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FBOS

I haven't played F4 yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Wants to share some love This ghoul has seen it all
    Total Downloaded
    Google maps is not enough?

Mojave Rattlesnake It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Total Downloaded
    http://www.chernobylmaps.com/ should have everything you need.
    I stroll into the ruins of Las Vegas Ė the biggest piece of crap Iíve ever seen. I broke in at a company called RobCo Industries. Home of the world famous Securitrons! Everybody who was anybody set foot in RobCo. For the last 200 years, all youíve heard about anywhere in the wasteland is Las Vegas. 2274, I roll in. You got the Chairmen. You got the White Gloves. You got the Omertas. You got the NCR, you got the soldiers at McCarran, you got the Legion, you got Caesar Ė whatever the hell his name is! You got a bunch of damn misfits, running around thinking that they can actually control the wasteland. All Iíve seen in Vegas is a bunch of tribalist crap and thatís exactly what Iíll call it Ďcos thatís exactly what it is... Robert House is here to build New Vegas. Itís what I do best. Itís what I do better than anyone in the world.

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    I found a map of the radiation levels in chernobyl if you're still looking for materials for your work: