Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
Results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: The making of Fallout 4 - Game Informer article

  1. #121
    Newly elected overseer Still Mildly Glowing
    phipboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Vault 11
    Posts
    207
    Total Downloaded
    0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9O6sApVH3o

    Great.

    What the fuck were Bethesda even thinking... This is fucking embarrassing.
    Last edited by phipboy; 11-08-2015 at 11:17 AM.

  2. #122
    1/1 4/3 3/2 2/2 Vault Fossil
    AskWazzup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,573
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by phipboy View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9O6sApVH3o

    Great.

    What the fuck were Bethesda even thinking... This is fucking embarrassing.
    What are you talking about, this is great! Lol.

  3. #123
    I should set a custom title It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Jedasd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    121
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Now I wish I was a high ranking Bethesda employee
    5 years in the making just works.

  4. #124
    Wants to share some love This ghoul has seen it all
    Crni Vuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    21,530
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AskWazzup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kostjamoscow View Post
    Cut content, insane dlc prices etc is EA, Activision and Ubisoft... those companies have far more haters than fans.
    And Sega. I was going to buy the new total war game, but after the dlc fiasco and their answer to it, i'm steering clear of that game and that company.

    As for "haters", no they don't, because they are still selling shit loads of games and making a bank. More people are talking about their shitty ethics - yes, but whenever they release something shinny, most of them turn into sheeple people.

    I wish someone would do a video about Why is Bethesda treating you like a toddler. If that doesn't exist already.

  5. #125
    Misanthrope Lived Through the Heat Death
    TorontRayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Scorched Earth
    Posts
    8,643
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crni Vuk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AskWazzup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kostjamoscow View Post
    Cut content, insane dlc prices etc is EA, Activision and Ubisoft... those companies have far more haters than fans.
    And Sega. I was going to buy the new total war game, but after the dlc fiasco and their answer to it, i'm steering clear of that game and that company.

    As for "haters", no they don't, because they are still selling shit loads of games and making a bank. More people are talking about their shitty ethics - yes, but whenever they release something shinny, most of them turn into sheeple people.

    I wish someone would do a video about Why is Bethesda treating you like a toddler. If that doesn't exist already.
    It's one of their primary demographics?


    Quote Originally Posted by Roshambo
    Congratulations for being a moron, again. Please try to think next time.

  6. Joshua, zegh8578 gave this post some rads
  7. #126
    Sedentary First time out of the vault
    Fowler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    27
    Total Downloaded
    0
    "making the world more vibrant" = Making it look unrealistically preserved and younger?

  8. #127
    Bitter Hissyfit Hate-Fuck A Smooth-Skin
    Mr Fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    679
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilus View Post
    Could be worse:

    For the first time in the series, players will have the option of playing as a female character. Courtenay Taylor, who provides the voice of the female survivor, said the ability to customize adds even more to the agency players receive.
    http://variety.com/2015/digital/news...on-1201635325/
    Where exactly is that quote from? Cause I ain't finding it in this article.
    The comments in the article also mentions this and corrects it.
    So I guess they removed that line...

    Well, that goes to show just how much "research" these people will put into a piece. Incompetent buffoons.
    Bethfans call Todd Howard "Godd Howard", but have you tried calling him Toddie-Boy?
    Apparently it infuriates Bethfans.

    If you think the harmony
    Is a little dark and out of key
    You're correct
    There's nobody there

  9. #128
    HATE NEWSPAPERS Vault Senior Citizen
    MercenarySnake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,308
    Total Downloaded
    0
    I'm sure the "Making of Not-Fallout" consisted of sticking a monkey in front of a computer...no no no that's insulting to monkeys. Umm, one of the "developers" mashed keys on a keyboard then drooled on it after they were done.

  10. #129
    Lowly new user First time out of the vault

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Here is a very nice presentation about how Fallout 4 was created. I really appreciate you. Because I'm so happy to read this article. I am a game developer. If you need any help about making any kind of video game I will help you.





  11. #130
    Lowly new user First time out of the vault

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Good article, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. super smash flash 2

  12. #131
    Lowly new user First time out of the vault

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3
    Total Downloaded
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic View Post
    Good article, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting. super smash flash 2
    That's a nice game.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions