Thread: Does anyone still have the mod that rewrites the original Intelligence dialogues?

Ayreonaut It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Total Downloaded

Does anyone still have the mod that rewrites the original Intelligence dialogues?

Hello,

there was a mod for Fallout 3 that replaced some of the rather dimwitted 'Intelligence' skill check dialogues with something less embarassing.
    However, the mod in question seems to be gone and only the russian translated version is available (http://www.nexusmods...ut3/mods/1284/?)

My question is, does anyone still have the original mod in English? Been looking for it for years now.

Thanks in advance!

I should set a custom title It Wandered In From the Wastes

Total Downloaded
    wait this make you talk badly in low int ?

I should set a custom title Carbon Dated and Proud
    Total Downloaded
    Nah, it rewrites the Int skill check speeches sound at least something written by a decent writer.

For example, instead of "Have you seen my father? middle aged guy?", "Have you seen my father? He wears a Vault dweller uniform like I do and our faces are somewhat similar"

That would be like the Twilight movies going to watch fat girls

Ayreonaut It Wandered In From the Wastes
    Total Downloaded
    Well, I had to do a lot of nasty things to find that mod, but I prevailed.

And yes, like Dutch said: it rewrites most of the Intelligence checks into something decent, since Bethesda's writing team probably consists of trained monkeys with Emil as their handler.

To anyone interested, here it is. It's not available anywhere else to my knowledge:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyitl3z9w1...smart.esp?dl=0