Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 21112

Thread: trollworkout FO3/NV mods - CB Custom Beginning & more

I should set a custom title It Wandered In From the Wastes

Total Downloaded
    you should give me that modified fo3 file ill merge the changes back in

im still around just focusing on other stuff. ill be back at modding when things clearup and i get a bit more time.

I should set a custom title First time out of the vault
    Total Downloaded
    I'll upload the esm's today after work

BTW you know how bullet casings linger for a long time? Can you set it so expended Rock-it! Launcher items last a few hours real-time after they've been shot?
    I can't find that setting in FO3edit so don't know how to change myself.

Have you considered adding meat to scorpions? After reading about it on the Net it turns out that the pincers contain quite a bit of meat and it tastes like crab, so the mirelurk meat model and stats would be good to copy for the data.
    As the guy stated, "I guess scorpions are like crabs that don't like water."
    Last edited by Hero for Hire; 10-24-2015 at 09:20 AM.
    Quote of the week: If you can dream it, you can do it. All you need is the will-power to persevere until you've achieved the goal!Don't listen to any nay-sayers. They are just anchors -- dead weight. Cut them loose, go fulfill your dream, and be successful in what you want.

The Best Alternate Start mod available is at http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthrea...nning-amp-more

Total Downloaded
    i haven't worked on this for a while i will eventually . still up in the air with life situation. hope all is well.

Total Downloaded
    I'm sorry you've been having a rough time. I sincerely hope things get better for you soon. Take care

{edit: Just an advisory note that with Explosives Expert Perk 2, the options to create those 2nd tier items (such as plasma mines/grenades) are not available at the work bench. I'll muck about in FO3edit and see if it's something within my limited ability to fix.

Changes made (to separate esm made at bottom of my load order):
    • Doubled projectile velocity for junk spears and thrown baseballs.
    • Added Tilt front/back to Gecko in attempt to stop them from getting stuck on landscape.
    • Changed value from 1 to 0 for CB50Script in attempt to reclaim the #2 hotkey.

}
    Last edited by Hero for Hire; 11-04-2015 at 06:10 AM.
    Quote of the week: If you can dream it, you can do it. All you need is the will-power to persevere until you've achieved the goal!Don't listen to any nay-sayers. They are just anchors -- dead weight. Cut them loose, go fulfill your dream, and be successful in what you want.

The Best Alternate Start mod available is at http://www.nma-fallout.com/showthrea...nning-amp-more

Total Downloaded
    Hope your situation has improved since last message.
    I played FO4 as soon as it was released and finished it. Because it doesn't have a true 'hardcore mode' with food/water/sleep needs I got bored after I finished the main story missions (Brotherhood of Steel ending).
    And the outright copying of Borderland's random weapons and enemies ...bores me. If I want that in a game I'll play Borderlands, not Fallout. And unfortunately the voice actor who portrays the main character is a crap actor. Anyhow, I'm back to playing CB deluxe.

Which version was the version to take heavy weapons away from raiders?
    I've got the newest version on my laptop and the version where some raiders still have heavy weapons on the desktop.

Total Downloaded
    the latest one to download removes all big weapons from raiders except that there are still specific raiders placed on the map which do not conform to defaul raider and have their own pre set weapons instead.

7. Hero for Hire gave this post some rads
    Total Downloaded
    Hello again. Hope all is well
    Minor note - I modified the GAIN SPECIALs a bit for my own game:

Gain Strength available Level 12
    Gain Perception available Level 11
    Gain Endurance available Level 10
    Gain Charisma available Level 9
    Gain Intelligence available Level 8
    Gain Agility available Level 7
    Gain Luck available Level 6

And on an off-topic side note, if you like the simulated realism of Hardcore Mode, give a look.

Total Downloaded
    Sounds good. I m still here just afk on this project for a while haha. I wanna add the changed you mad back in including all the prices and this too. I like it.

Jet Dealer First time out of the vault
    Total Downloaded
    Quote Originally Posted by trollworkout View Post
    im banned anyway for the stupidest reason. my mod and everything i done is legal and safe i got all perm. i got banned day 1 for trying to copy someone when i was starting to learn to mod. meh.
    Hmmm.. That's unfortunate that happened. That isn't really a bad reason for banning someone from nexus though. I have my work on Nexus and have had a few people over the years taking credit for my mods and even were accepting paid donations when all my mods are free to the public. I've never wanted them banned though cuz I'm a nice guy. Usually if they find other users taking credit for other peoples work without contacting the creator, they take that very seriously depending if the creator sent in a support ticket asking for the mod to be removed. They usually will remove the mod, but not outright ban the user. They will only ban users if they are accepting paid donations from other peoples work, trolling users or being rude to the moderators making threats and swearing at them. Whomever the mod creator was he must of been really pissed off lol

Good luck on your add-on/mod though. Looks nice my friend!
    New Vegas all the way
    Cheers,
    -Trash
    Last edited by Trash of the Den; 12-14-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Total Downloaded
    thanks Trash (feels bad in saying this)

I am still working on this sometimes. I often take big breaks then come back to it. I m a bit in limbo with life so for now I am not working on this. However, the other day I was checking out what I did last and it seems like I was merging elements from a mod called Alternate Wasteland Economy that adds brahmin pens for most settlements kinda how FO1/2 used to have. Seemed interesting. Maybe I can add mutfruit plant farms too outside certain settlements.

: ) Hope you all having a good holidaze and merry christmas / happy new years or happy hannukah or whatever you celebrate

Fallout 3 is interesting. Very old and buggy game but is quite nostalgic game much more like original FO1 game so is fun modding on it once in a while.

Lowly new user First time out of the vault
    Total Downloaded
    Thanks for sharing this mega-mod!
    Just want to say I like it more than FWE.
    But version 1.8 has some errors:
    CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 00015196 <Apple>
    ReduceHunger=-20, but magnitude equal 30

CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 0001519F <Pear>
    ReduceHunger=-40, but magnitude equal 50

CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 0002E376 <StrangeMeat>
    ReduceHunger=-40, but magnitude equal 0

CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 0003194A <SquirrelStew>
    ReduceHunger=-100, but magnitude equal 150

CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 0003404F <HumanFlesh>
    ReduceHunger=-60, but magnitude equal 0

CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 00034051 <BloodPack>
    ReduceHunger=-20, but magnitude equal 0
    ReduceThirst=-20, but magnitude equal 0

CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 00049076 <MS05FinNukaPie>
    ReduceTiredness=-120, but magnitude equal 0

CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 0007E173 <StrangeMeatPie>
    ReduceHunger=-40, but magnitude equal 0

CustomBeginning.esp \ Ingestible \ 00095F48 <MS05NukalurkMeat>
    ReduceTiredness=-15, but magnitude equal 0

CustomBeginning.esp \ FormID List \ 00054396 <CrDeathClawList>
    CrDeathClaw "Deathclaw" [CREA:0001CF9A] - two instances in list

CustomBeginning.esp \ Static - junk entries

Total Downloaded
    Thanks for the heads up . I will look into it.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 21112