Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: [FNV | REL] Vault Girl HUD (FINISHED 01/13)

Happy New Year! Vault Senior Citizen
    Total Downloaded
    Yay! An excuse to run a female courier in New Vegas. I've been running a John Wayne type until now. It will be even better if you can find someone to help you write scripts to switch between male and female icons automatically. Manually deleting this artwork when you switch back to a male courier will be difficult for most people to. I keep copies of mod files seperate so I can reference what files to delete when I want to dump a mod.

I should set a custom title Still Mildly Glowing

Total Downloaded

Still kind of new First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    Yes it's finished! Good job! I love it!

Total Downloaded
    Looks like a really good mod to use for a female character, shame I play on PS3 and not PC so I can't download it.
    So we have come to solve every squabble in the village personally?

Total Downloaded
    Recently updated to include a few various files I previously forgot such as billboards and posters.

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/17054/

Total Downloaded
    Completely and utterly finished.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/4...0%26id%3D44765

Also check the fallout 3 nexus page for an updated interfaceshared file (which is already included in the new vegas version). Enjoy!

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    I know I'm late to this thread party here, but I love what you've done! I've never installed mods for Fallout before and the FAQs are a bit confusing. Is it possible to use this to mod the Steam versions of Fallout? Having trouble finding the proper directories under Steam > Steamapps > common > Fallout 3 GOTY.

Is there something special I should be doing? Extremely new to modding, really want to install this mod though.

(if this is in the wrong spot, please tell me. I'll move it.)

I should set a custom title Water Chip? Been There, Done That
    Total Downloaded
    Wasn't the Vault boy an ideological icon representing both the common citizen, and the government's untrustworthy assurances to them?

*I always considered Micro Forté and Bethesda's use of the Vault Boy in the gameworld itself ~as a mistake as well as a misunderstanding.

** However... I recall that the Fallout team used him in their Vault-Tec bogus booklet ads in the manual... so ~maybe he was a Vault-Tec asset; but AFAIK, he was never in the game except for the meta-UI; until Bethesda put him in the physical RobCo pipboy for some reason.
    Last edited by Gizmojunk; 08-08-2015 at 02:31 AM.

Lowly new user First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    Only one thing is wrong: when I hover over the Logan's Loophole trait, the image is not replaced. Has there been an image intended to replace this or is it simply not working?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23