Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23

Thread: Recommended mod thread

Post-Nuclear Wanderer Vault Dweller
    Total Downloaded
    For New Vegas, I have a small list of must have mods for a better experience.

-NVSE (ESSENTIAL)
    -Nexus Mod Manager (ESSENTIAL)
    -4GB New Vegas (ESSENTIAL IF YOU USE A TEXTURE PACK)
    -Project Nevada
    -Nevada Skies
    -Electro-City
    -Electro-City Imaginator
    -Directors Chair
    -Mod Configuration Menu (Allows you to tweak your mods to your liking, a lifesaver)
    -Ojo Bueno Texture pack
    -NMC Texture Pack (To cover any ones Ojo didn't get)
    -New Vegas Strip Open (removes all the annoying gates on the strip)
    -The Couriers Cache
    -MoreGrass
    -Vurt's Flora Overhaul (Texture replacement only, not the one that adds extra trees)
    -Dynavison (Optional)
    -Weapon Retexture Project
    -New Vegas Faces Redesigned 2
    -HD Hair
    -HD Beards

There are some HUD mods, but they are rather complicated to install together without crashing and ruining your game, for the life of me I can't remember how I got it working.

I've been around First time out of the vault

Total Downloaded
    something a lot of people seem to forget/not know is that since some month, they have been two major memory related evolution. First being over ENB, about two month ago. Then, SKSE (Skyrim script extender) did receive new code from "Sheson" who made quite a progress over memory to. Of course, the second will not get to F3, as the script extender is long dead, but still, at last the ENB one can be used (thus allowing use of uGrid=7 without much worry).

regular mutant Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Total Downloaded
    Just noticed this hasn't been updated for a while and was wondering if there were any new mod recommendations for f3... the last comments on here seem to be talking about issues with GOTY edition which is what I'm planning on buying...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23