- They're only Mantis!
- I'm sure Ian can kill that Deathclaw for me.
- Oh, my companions won't shoot me AGAIN...
- I'll save this stimpack for when I REALLY need it.
- What happens if I shoot at the Overseer?
- I'll wait another hour and kill 3 more Deathclaws for experience.
- I have 145% in Energy Weapons. I cannot possibly miss.
- I thought I had a stimpack left!
- I wonder what happens if I insult him?
- I'll use my last AP to fire instead of using a stimpack.
- NO! I will NOT put my gun away!
- Let me steal that shiny Gatling Laser gun from the Brotherhood Guard.
- I'll spend my money on a new weapon instead of armor.
- All I have to do is sneak pass these SuperMutants.
- Please! They're only villagers. Let me take a shot at one..."
- Uh, Gizmo... could you repeat what you just said into my pocket?
- Oh course I'm going to take your water chip! My people need water!
- I did drop the dynamite right?
- Why pay for it when I can steal it?
- Whoops! I bought the wrong ammo/power supply!
- Maybe if I act tough. I can scare them...
- I'm sure the police will help me out.
- I think I'll lockpick Doc Morbid's locker...
- These robots at the GLOW have injured me. Let me rest and heal.
- I'm sure Ian will kill the SuperMutant with the Rocket Laucher I gave him.
- Please! How much skill do you need to throw a grenade?
- I killed the Master but I sure am tired... I think I'll rest up by the church.
- I've got Ian right behind me backing me up with an SMG. I should be all right... right?
- Rhombus is an @$$. I think I'll take his stylostic thingamajiger.
- These Blade punks are puny. This assassination job will be a breeze.
- Those brahmin don't look so tough.
- I'll just kill a few villagers then leave.
- I wonder if I set the bomb right? Better go check.
- Tycho is really annoying me. I think I'll shot him in the leg as a warning.
- I don't need anymore stimpacks.
- I wonder what would happen if I just shot Killian in the arm once or twice?
- Damn! Coming to the Watershed with only my knife was a bad idea.
- That Super Mutie over there looks like a target with experience written all over it! I'd
better not pass this up!
- Alright Decker! You and your men are comin' with me, dead or alive! Now all I got to do
is wait for the cops to come down those stairs.
- I'll save the game after I win this fight...
- Hmmm, I think I'll try to punch out Kane, with just my leather jacket on.
- How tough could that Hub police officer be?
- I'll try to sneak past Harry.
- How can I go wrong with giving Ian automatic weapons?
- I'm sure Ian will put away his knife and pull out his 14mm THIS turn.
- Instead of buying ammo for me, I'll buy some armor for Ian instead.
- I can take these RadScorpions with my spear. How hard can they be?
- I'll go after the Raiders now... So what if I only have a 10mm pistol and have 40% with
- Its just ONE Death Claw...
- Is Radiation bad?
- SuperMutants? Ha! I laugh at them..What's a 'Plasma Rifle'?
- Bah! Who needs stim packs?
- There are only 4 of them and I DO have Ian with a uzi...
- Finally, friends...
- This combat armor is to heavy to carry. I'll leave it here.
- I'll steal from this one. He'll never notice.
- Hey, a bomb. Wow, I'm lucky.
- Hit me! Hit me! Haha! You CAN'T hit me!! Haha! Haha!
- Are radiation points some sort of cool bonus score? If they are, I got an awesome 1567
- Man, this A-Bomb can't possibly work! It's been 80 years after the war and I'm sure the
circuitry inside is fried. I think I'll stand right here next to the thing until it is
'supposed' to explode.
- Hey look! I encountered a merchant-party! Let's trade!
- Ian can waste 'em with his SMG.
- He can't hit me from there!
- Is it just me or did she just whip out a mini-gun.
- The Death Claw will be dead so soon Ian can have my last stimpack.
- Ha! I laugh at Hub Police.
- My rocket won't hit that wall in front of me.
- Those Death Claws must be ready to die, no need to run.
- I'll see what's left of a rat when I hit it point-blank with a rocket!
- How difficult can raiders be?
- I'm so good I don't even need to put on my Power Armor for a group SuperMutants!
- Ian won't hit me again!
- OK, by the law of averages I'll make a critical hit now.
- Real men don't need armor.
- Oh S***! I'm short one action point.
- I've got enough ammo.
- Ian can't hit me while I'm behind him.
- Baah! Who needs "Power Armor" anyway?
- They'll never see me while I'm wearing a "Stealth Boy"!
- Well, why don't you put your gun away, first, officer?
- Hey guys, watch me throw a rock at this SuperMutant.
- I can take that SuperMutant, he isn't even wearing body armor!
- Dogmeat will hold that Deathclaw off while I reload.
- For a change of pace, we will be running into this base, guns blazing.
- I'm sure that Buffout will do me only good.
- I sure that the funny red door in the military base won't hurt me.
- Is this rocket launcher idiot-proof?
- I wonder that this little red button will do?
- I´m tough! I`ll just attack Master without armor.
- The Leather Armor will help me in the 'Glow'.
- I can take on those Gun Runners. There machinists not Warriors.
- I can just shoot that guard guy, take his gun and run off, it's not like I'm coming back
to Shady Sands.
- 10 seconds is PLENTY or time to drop dynamite.
- Critical failure?!?? What the hell's a critical failure?!??
- I'll pick up that ammo on the way back. It's not like it will vanish.
- That atomic bomb is all the way down there. I'm in a church what can happen?
- That computer in the Glow looks dumb. Let's see how many times I can win from it!
- Let's see how far I can go without armor and only a 10mm pistol in the Mutant Base!
- Lets see how tough Maxson REALLY is!
- The Overseer is a real @!$@#! Lets see how many bullets he can hold!
- I Recond this 'Lou' fellow will be a nice chap.
- 1.Stimpaks are for wussies.
- Armor is for wussies.
- Katja's a crack shot with a throwing knife! She'll kill a lot of enemies for me.
- I don't need any more weapons at the Military Base. The Brotherhood soldiers will back
- Oops! I forgot to heal my eye before I attacked the Master.
- With this Hardened Power Armor, I should be able to kill the Brotherhood of Steel.
- What's down this steel shaft?
- Okay I'm out of the military base! I'll just hide behind these rocks and watch the
- I've got ten intelligence. I know I can beat Zax at chess.
- I'll read all these books here at the Glow. I don't want to add to my carry
- This must be the lock with Hightower's necklace. I can't wait to open it!
- I'll show that "Thief's Guild" what I think about their so called defenses.
- With these robes on... no one will notice me in the Mutant Base or the Master's Vault.
- I'm sure my fellow brothers at the Brotherhood of Steel won't mind me picking this
little ol' lock on the storage door.
- That Brotherhood of Steel trainer is wrong. I'll show him how to throw a proper
- I'm getting sick of shutting down these force fields. I'll just step thought
one the these red ones.
- Here's don't do drugs, not even Rad-Away.
- I'll take lots of Buffout to increase my radiation resistance.
- I'm sure I can reach the exit grid in my next turn.
- 4%? That's the chance I'll miss right?
- I'll dump some of my healing supplies so I can carry more loot.
- Hi Lorenzo! I promise to have your money by next week.
- I know I got Power Armor, but this leather jacket just look so much cooler.
- I'll just rescue the Brotherhood of Steel initiate. It's only two thugs.
- Wow! 1300 caps for killing this Decker guy! How hard could it possibly be?
- This MUST be a bug. It says I have damaged eyes... but I can see everything just
- I'm sure laser pistols fall under small guns.
- I'll use my Speech skill and talk myself out of this situation.
- I think Ian needs a bigger gun.
- My goodness that IS a big rocket launcher! Here Ian, give it a try!
- Okay Ian, since you have not shot me in the back for a while, you can have my 14mm.
- I want a fair fight. Since SuperMutants don't wear armor... I don't wear armor.
- Ian will never run from a battle... IAN???
- What the hell is THAT?
- Just a few more turns and I'll save.
- Those Brotherhood Guards won't mind if I go though the front door.
- I missed??? MISSED??? I can't miss... I have a 95 percent chan....
- I'm pretty sure I can't take those mutants without guns. After all I
need to save my ammo.
- How hard can a punching SuperMutant be? He's just punching!
- Hey! I thought I had enough ammo!
Thanks to all the Fallout Fans that have submitted suggestions. You know who
you are. ; )
Got any ideas? E-Mail me! firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fallout is Copyright 1997 Interplay
Fallout is a trademark of Interplay Productions.
All Rights Reserved.
to Gamestates for hosting this site.